Randolph C. Read
Advisory Board Member
Mr. Read has been a Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Executive Officer and Public Company Chairman of the Board.
Since 2009 to date President and Chief Executive Officer, Nevada Strategic Credit Investments. Chairman, New York REIT: Real estate trust with majority ownership of Worldwide Plaza, New York City.
SandRidge Energy, Inc.
Audit Committee Chairman. NYSE listed. Endorsed/recommended by activists (C. Icahn), the existing Board, Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)
Special Committee Co-Chairman Restaurant and contract food service company: Luby’s; Fuddruckers. NYSE listed.
M.B.A., Finance, Wharton Graduate School, University of Pennsylvania
B.S., Tulane University
C.P.A., State of Illinois
Positions previously held:
- President, Knowledge Universe Business Group, Inc. Knowledge Universe was founded by Lawrence Ellison, Michael Milken, and Lowell Milken ($1.6 billion revenues). President and Executive Director, Office of the Chairman, The Greenspun Corporation ($2½ billion net assets).
- President, Wynn Development Co., subsidiary of Wynn Resorts, Ltd. Reported to Stephen Wynn.
- President and Chief Executive Officer, International Capital Markets Group, Inc.
- Senior Vice President, Chief Financial and Planning Officer, Stone Container Corporation
- Senior Vice President – Finance, Treasurer, and Chief Financial Officer, Cintas Corporation.
- Vice President, Tiger International, Inc. Elected Vice President at age 25, one of the youngest non-family related Vice Presidents of a Fortune 500 company in history.